Why do i like green so much? Color analysts would perhaps say it is the color of money, or nature.. I like the nature part. Money is nice (duh), but it is merely an exchange, a means or status...It holds nothing truly substantial on its own, or for me.
I wish i could buy a crayola box full of 100 shades of green - it would make me happy. The Chardonnay in my glass right now with a dark light behind it looks to be a pale green - lovely.
Green makes me feel safe and warm- it can be bright enough to be happy but not over-indulgent. Neon green isn't a color - Neon anything is a myth. Those shades are a grotesque exaggeration of a good thing....it's like those fun house mirrors where all the images are distorted and you never really know what you're seeing.
I think Oregon is a good home for Green. Perhaps I'm securely placed? I can do without my crayola box...i just need look out the window to feel safe and warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment