"Mom, are you there?
Did i dial wrong....? It is supremely long distance and i don't know how much time we have.
Your Pop is there, Mom.
You might need to look around - Check the card halls by the bar. I don't need to tell you..
I don't know how it all works. Is there a processing time like for a passport? Or is it beam-me-up Scottie time? I'm glad you'll have company Mom. Both your folks now.
That gives me some kind of peace of mind. It's ok not to speak, the line hasn't gone dead so I assume this has been heard.
Tell Grandma to bring a sweater. He's lost a lot of weight. I'm sure he'll be warm enough now.
The lines going out Mom......
Mom?
I should go. It's ok.
Yes.
I love you. I miss you.
Give Grandpa a huge hard hug for me
And tell him,
I'm sorry
Cuz one more sorry never hurts."
No comments:
Post a Comment